BECOME THE SUPREME SORCERER IN THE UNIVERSE OF WORLDS OF MAGIC!
We are proud to announce our first release on PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One – Worlds of Magic Planar Conquest! It is the spiritual successor to the classic 1994 game Master of Magic, providing a unique blend of fantasy role-play, and 4x turn-based strategy on improved modern technology.
Explore an almost limitless number of uniquely generated universes, using military and magical powers to overcome your foes. Find cities, build empires, raise armies, cast spells, and create powerful artifacts in your bid to become the Supreme Sorcerer Lord. Explore, Expand, Exploit, and Exterminate across 7 planes of existence. Each plane has its own set of special features that can be customized by shape, landmass and size (up to 128×128 tiles). You will find over 40 different kinds of building to improve your settlements, over 150 military units to recruit, and many magical creatures to summon for help.
Customize your character and become all powerful Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character. Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 300 spells your lord can learn. Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages, and will allow you to adjust your character to your gameplay style. Magic, military, diplomacy and economy can be harnessed to serve you.
Ported by Teyon to PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One, the game is a successor to the original PC release, Worlds of Magic by Wastelands Interactive. Teyon have successfully taken the next step to bring the entirety of this immersive strategy game to a next-generation audience; with upgraded visuals and adjustments for a smooth console experience. Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest will be published and released in the UK and European retail stores by Maximum Games UK.
New Game Benefits:
- A true spiritual successor to the classic 1994 game Master of Magic.
- A brand new in-depth magic system, with intelligent crafting mechanic.
- Set in a fantasy universe, with role-play.
- Deep 4x turn-based gameplay.
- D20 tactical combat system.
Wastelands Interactive has also released the revamped version of Worlds od Magic on Steam gathering mostly positive reviews – Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/1Ui3hGj
- 7 Planes of Existence, 40+ types of world features filled with guardians and loot.
- Pick 1 of 8 races to be the first in your empire – lead your civilization to victory!
- Customize your Sorcerer Lord, or choose a pre-generated character.
- Select from 12 spell circles, with 400+ spells available for your Lord to learn.
- Find cities, raise armies, research and cast spells, hire magical heroes and more.
- 100+ unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon.
- Play out combat on a tactical battle board or auto-calculate to save time.
The release dates and pricing will be announced soon! Meantime, here you can visit the game page.