Restore justice to a shattered Earth, seek out & destroy a futuristic enemy in epic Air Combat and Mecha Assault Modes!
The skies and cities of future Earth are endless battlefields and you have volunteered to become a living weapon, the last hope to vanquish an evil corporation bent on enslaving mankind. Chase in the air as a sophisticated fighter aircraft, then transform into a hi-tech mecha to finish off the enemy. Test your courage in this acclaimed anime fighting/action game from Japan for Nintendo 3DS.
Iron Combat: War in the Air has been developed by a Japanese studio Amzy. Here you can discover the titles’s official website full of extras and videos.
Defeat an amazing roster of gorgeously rendered enemy units, including fighter aircraft, assault mecha, massive ships, defense arrays, missile units, orbital bases and more. Thrilling fighting/action gameplay puts you in the middle of epic combat and a storyline that is rich and rewarding.
Victories earn you credits that can be used to purchase awesome weapons and powerful upgrades. Fully customize your abilities and use new powers, you choose how to make every battle unique. Become the mightiest weapon humanity has ever seen! Are you the hero Earth needs for ultimate justice?
- Maneuver, chase and fire in realistic Air Combat Mode, close with the enemy and destroy in thrilling Mecha Assault Mode
- Fight hundreds of unique enemies and bosses, in the air and on the ground
- Tally kills to purchase devastating weapons & upgrades to fully customize your vehicle
- Easy controls, stunning 3D effects and highly immersive graphics transport you into battle
- Clear missions and reveal an inspiring storyline in Campaign Play, or master every level in Free Play
Iron Combat: War in the Air is going to fly onto the American Nintendo eShop next Thursday, on March 19th for $6.99. The European release will follow soon.
Here you can check out the official English game page and below you may take a look at the mecha assault combat in action in the official trailer: