Rediscover the thrill & challenge of epic dungeon-crawling RPG adventure!
Are you brave enough to explore the treacherous depths? Test your courage in this classic dungeon exploration RPG from Japan, soon available to Western gamers for the first time.
Imperial City is at war! The King needs you to explore the perilous and ancient Labyrinth beneath the city – find out why this mysterious magical laboratory now spews out an army of powerful monsters bent on destruction, and descend to its lowest depths to rescue the missing Magician.
Triumph in a test of your weapons & magic, or perish trapped deep within the twisting halls of the Labyrinth. Explore, fight and win fame & fortune, then return to the city above to heal, identify fabulous treasures and repair & upgrade your equipment.
Your character grows in strength and powers as you defeat the demons within the Labyrinth. Conquer 5 stunning boss battles to earn more powers and immense riches. Become the hero that Imperial City needs in its darkest hour!
- Choose and fully customize your character with hundreds of different treasures and equipment items you can collect, modify, upgrade, repair and sell
- Test your courage & skills against hundreds of unique enemies
- 50 terrifying dungeon levels to explore, with 5 massive boss fights
- Gorgeous Japanese-style RPG graphics and gameplay, in a top-down 3D perspective that puts you in the adventure
- Progress through an epic storyline to develop your character’s abilities in true RPG fashion, and finally conquer the secrets of the Labyrinth!
Excave will become available in the Nintendo eShop in the Americas from February 19th, 2015 for $4.99, with a European release following soon! For a sneak peak of a thrilling fighting action take a look at the official trailer below:
Also you can check the official website of the Japanese original here.