Teyon is an exhibitor on E3 2009, June 2-4. You will be able to find us in the South Hall, booth #549.
Now, what are we going to show:
- Forsaken Patrol (early preview) is a post-apocalyptic action shooter for PC/X360/PS3 with a gloomy atmosphere and engaging story. The story begins when a mysterious virus spreads among the world and infects millions of human beings. In one of the US cities arises Asylum, a place where vaccinated remnants of humanity are gathered. No one really knows what waits for them outside the city…
- Hubert the Teddy Bear – Holiday Island (beta) is a new game from a unique series for PC and Wii designed for children 3-12. By using a mat (PC and Wii) or Wiimote/Balance Board (Wii) a player can enjoy lots of mini games like catching the coconuts, playing a bongo or surfing. A kid can play alone or with friends and the whole family by using one of the available Single-player and Party modes. A lot of cute teddy bears are waiting to be chosen to have fun on the sunny island.
- My Fitness (master) is a virtual coach program that will help to keep your body in a good shape without leaving home and going to a gym. By plugging a mat to your PC in minutes you can start losing weight, working on the stamina or agility. The program combines the best elements of aerobics, jogging and gymnastics. It’s fully customizable so you can track all statistics and your progress!
- Robot Rescue (beta) is a DSiWare puzzle game with plenty of little robots that need to find their way to escape the tricky labyrinths. A player has to be very careful because all of them move at the same time and there are many traps waiting for them. 45 stages shared on 3 levels of difficulty bring a lot of fun.
- Ball Fighter (alpha) is an exciting DSiWare arcade game for both adults and kids where a player has to remove colorful spheres before they reach the bottom of the screen. Constantly increasing tempo of the game and more and more colors of the spheres make this task more difficult than it seems. There are also many special combos to perform like Rocket, which can destroy several spheres at the same time, or Brush that allows to change a color of some of them. It is easy to play, but difficult to master!
It’s a good time to start blogging, isn’t it?
PS. If you are a media representative please try to catch us at the end of each show day, we’ll try to find some time to show you sneak peeks of our games (we have a lot of business meetings and a limited number of crew so otherwise it might be difficult, but of course you may try!)
PPS. We will release more info soon about our DSiWare products.